RAISING THE BAR FOR NEARLY 100 YEARS
Since 1922, Toebe has evolved into one of the Nation's leading contractors with an insight to continually improve and push ourselves to dream bigger and fight harder. We have been raising the bar for nearly a hundred years and we don’t plan to stop.
There are those that follow the well worn path and then there are those who create the path for others to follow. At Toebe, we don't stick to the old tools and methods just because its whats always been done. We test new tools, techniques, and develop our own technology. Innovation is at our core, it's allowed us to become an industry expert that not only stays ahead of the curve — we define it.
SOME OF OUR MOST RECENT "FIRSTS"
- First Digital Time Cards are Used in the Field
- First Time a Digital Truck Tracking System is Tested on Live Job is Revive I-275, the I-275, I-696, M-5 Interchange project in 2016
- First Fully Digital Plan Sets in the Field, BlueBeam rolled out company wide at Toebe in 2017, a year latter MDOT makes it their Standard Software in 2018 and begin testing Digital Delivery
- First Proprietary “Toebe Truck Tracking” System is Built and Tested in 2018
- First Drone, Toebe begins Photogrammetry and Digital Data Collection for Pre-Bid, Quantities, VECP and As-Builts in 2019
- First Time the Toebe Truck Tracking System is Live Company Wide 2020
- First Geo-Referenced Plan Sets with Utility Locations in the Field in 2020
- First Smart Next-Gen Excavator Acquired in 2020